ERP Software for Aquaculture Processors
We provide ERP software and step-by-step guidance for Aquaculture Processors, giving them the tools to build the business they’ve always wanted.
Traditional accounting systems don’t understand the complexity of buying fish from farmers.
Your time should be spent growing your business.
Stop wasting it on software that doesn’t work for you.
There is a better way!
We don’t just care about software.
We care about your success and the success of your industry.
Built For The Aquaculture Industry
Easy To Use
Grows With Your Business
Lead your business to success.
Serve your farmers more efficiently.
- Access real time farmer balances
- Quickly respond to farmer questions
- Conveniently access all farmer transactions
- Easy and accurate farmer settlements
Avoid Ticket errors with automated deductions and accruals.
- Easily configure all Ticket deductions
- Easily configure all Ticket accruals
- Automate deductions by weight or gross amount
- Automate accruals by weight or gross amount
Correct and re-price Tickets stress free.
- Conveniently re-price Tickets in bulk, at any time
- Re-price Tickets based on your criteria
- Correct historical tickets to create new versions
Seamlessly manage all aspects of your business with a single, cohesive system.
- Fully integrated Sales and Inventory modules
- Fully integrated Purchasing module
- Fully integrated Accounting and Payroll modules
- Fully integrated Capital Improvement Project tracking
- Trace register integration
- Barcode data collection integration
- EDI integration
Accurately trace from farm to fork.
- Your harvest information used for traceability
- Assign quality test results and lot certifications
- Maintain traceability wherever your product ships
Increase productivity among staff.
- Price Tickets from price lists assigned to farmers
- Quickly find and analyze Ticket data
- Automatically deduct for harvesting and hauling
- Automatically accrue for harvesting and hauling
- Auto-create AP Invoices for harvesting and hauling
Effectively manage your business relationships.
- Auto-calculate brokerage and avoid overpaying
- Accurately record custom processing instances
- Track 3rd party warehouses
- Effectively manage customers
- Effectively manage vendors
Focus on growing your business with an easy to learn and use system.
- User-friendly interface
- Designed with seasonal staff in mind
- Access your system from anywhere
- Configurable by user, to streamline their tasks
Happy Aquaculture Processors
“NorthScope is tailored to our business and understands our business better than anyone else. It’s efficient, easy to use, and we are able to produce very detailed reports. Having worked 26 years in fish sales, I’ve used many systems. This is the best one – I love it!”
– Laura S. Aquaculture Processing
“NorthScope is very easy to use and the support team is A+! Their service level alone is exceptional and makes it easy to do business every day.”
– Tracey B. Aquaculture Processing
“NorthScope is a great system that’s very user friendly, fast and allows me to pull the information I need within seconds.”
– Madeline J. Aquaculture Processing
“These guys really took the time to learn our entire business and provided invaluable insight throughout multiple areas within our company. They did a great job managing projects that produced clear results and calculable ROI for our Sales, Inventory, Production, and Shipping operations. They have been instrumental in helping us grow our business and make our processes and procedures more efficient. They are trust worthy, personable, and easy to work with.”
– Nitin S. Aquaculture Processing
For Aquaculture Processors, your job is more than buying, processing, and selling fish you purchased from farmers. You must prioritize keeping your farmers happy, so they work with you and not the “other guys”. Your seafood aquaculture software should prioritize that, too.
- You don’t just need an AP system; you need a Delivery Ticket System that manages Delivery Tickets including purchase price, taxes, and deductions.
- You don’t just need a Ticket system; you need a Ticket System that automates all your price lists, deductions, and accruals.
- You need a Ticket System that manages harvesting and hauling expenses.
- You don’t just need to manage grower balances; you need to easily process Grower Settlements.
- You don’t just need to process delivery tickets; you need to reprice them throughout the season.
- You don’t just need an accounting system, you need an aquaculture processing ERP system that can track your inventory, manage your sales process, and auto-calculate brokerage to avoid overpaying.
You need accounting software, grower accounting software, inventory software, sales software, lot traceability software and more all rolled in one. Read More
It doesn’t matter if you’re looking for catfish processing software, tilapia processing software, salmon processing software, or any other aquaculture software – you need NorthScope.
NorthScope was built for your industry and designed to relieve your pain points. NorthScope wants you to succeed and is more interested in successful software implementations than moving onto the next deal. We don’t stop solving your problems when implementation ends, we go beyond to help support your Fruit & Vegetable processing business. We guide you every step of the way to ensure that NorthScope is the solution to your problems. We help make your problems go away.
Before NorthScope, companies struggle with non-integrated systems, lack of support for outdated systems, high upgrade costs, inability to grow due to software limitations, difficult-to-use systems, outgrowing QuickBooks (or something like it), never-ending implementations, or duplicate data entry.
After NorthScope, your problems, whether in scope or not, begin to go away. We don’t just put a Band-Aid on problems, we ensure we fix them by understanding why they are happening even if that means investing our own time to ensure the success of your project. With NorthScope, you get a partner that walks you through the implementation and beyond by providing you the tools to build the business you’ve always wanted.