NorthScope Mobile Delivers Key Information and Accessibility to Food Manufacturers at their Fingertips
As an enhancement and extension of the NorthScope web application, NorthScope Mobile shares the same cloud database, allowing the mobile app to be accessible anywhere there’s internet connection with data flowing to and from the corresponding web application. Similar to the NorthScope web application, NorthScope mobile doesn’t limit its users to accessing only one instance of NorthScope, meaning access to all your companies’ or plants’ data is at your fingertips – literally. Giving its users remote access from their iPhone, iPad or Android device, NorthScope Mobile aims to provide a uniform experience, regardless of the mobile device being used. With a consistent tab navigator, NorthScope Mobile allows users to easily switch between different areas of the app and, when switching between tabs, the exiting tab is not closed, so any content on the old tab is still available if that tab is selected again. This allows for switching context between entering transactions and viewing inquiries. Available to NorthScope Mobile users is logically sectioned access to transactions, inquiries, alerts, settings and a high-level summarized home screen of data, detailed below:
- Home: Serving as NorthScope Mobile’s landing page, the Home screen displays information cards, which are used to display summary information. Cards may have additional detail or actions that can be activated from the card itself.
- Transactions: Transactions in NorthScope Mobile are streamlined and task focused, limiting to the essential data points and quickly advancing the user through additional input as necessary to reduce the amount of scrolling and/or picking necessary.
- Inquiries: The NorthScope Mobile inquiries provide users with visibility into historical information and trends, distilled to the most relevant data points. This no-nonsense display includes drilldown to display more detailed information as needed.
- Alerts: Alerts in NorthScope Mobile can take several forms including general messages targeted at all users or specific user groups as well as individual alerts arising from queued and processed transactions or immediate alerts arising from some validation failure.
- Me: Your one-stop-shop for all individual user configuration of your NorthScope Mobile app preferences and settings.
However, just as a food manufacturing business isn’t one-size-fits-all, neither is NorthScope Mobile. Transaction and Inquiry screens can be deployed uniquely for each installation and additional functionality can be added. For example, the ability to read data from a scale or log where a transaction was recorded with GPS can be added to the scope of your implementation.
Book a demo to learn more about how the NorthScope ERP’s web and mobile applications can give you the tools to build the business you’ve always wanted.