Optimize your Primary Food Processing business with ERP software built for your industry.
Generic business software doesn’t understand you or your business. We provide NorthScope ERP software and step-by-step guidance for Primary Food Processors, giving them the tools to build the business they’ve always wanted.
Traditional accounting systems don’t understand the needs of food processors.
Your time should be spent growing your business.
Stop wasting it on software that doesn’t work for you.
There is a better way!
We don’t just care about software.
We care about your success and the success of your industry.
Built For The Food Processing Industry
Easy To Use
Grows With Your Business
Lead your business to success.
Seamlessly manage all aspects of your business with a single, cohesive system.
- Fully integrated Sales and Inventory modules
- Fully integrated Purchasing module
- Fully integrated Accounting and Payroll modules
- Fully integrated Capital Improvement Project tracking
- Trace register integration
- Barcode data collection integration
- EDI integration
Ensure the safety and quality of your products with lot traceability.
- Production batch tracking
- Record and assign quality test results
- Auto-assign lot certifications by item and/or site
- Enforce lot holds
Maximize your time with an easy to learn and use system.
- User-friendly interface
- Access your system from anywhere
- Configurable by user, to streamline their tasks
Effortlessly manage your business with a system designed for your industry.
- Track your products with lot traceability
- Automate brokerage
- Auto-calculate rebates
- Maintain accurate pricing with customer price lists
- Configure workflows fit for your business
Easily adapt as your business needs change.
- Enterprise level sales order entry
- Go beyond record keeping to process management
- Manage multiple companies within the same system
- Avoid multiple installations with web-based software
Effectively manage your business relationships.
- Auto-calculate brokerage and avoid overpaying
- Accurately record custom processing instances
- Track 3rd party warehouses
- Effectively manage customers
- Effectively manage vendors
Accurately manage freight costs worry-free.
- Multi-leg freight management
- Assign freight costs to Sales Orders and Transfers
- Automate freight expenses at the level you need
Regain control of your business for a secure future.
- Automatically calculate and track key accounting data
- Regulate the data that is visible to each user
- Enforce transaction rules throughout its life-cycle
- Customize business workflows
- Gain total visibility and access to your business
- Use reporting tools to plan for your future
Learn how NorthScope can help optimize your Primary Food Processing business with ERP software built for your industry.
Happy Primary Food Processors
“I love Northscope, it has made my life so much easier.”
– Gail W. Primary Food Processing
“NLP is very knowledgeable, attentive, friendly, and easy to work with.”
– Andrea F. Primary Food Processing
With Primary Food Processing, your job is more than processing primary food products. You want to keep your customers coming back so you prioritize keeping them happy. Therefore, your primary food processing ERP software should, too.
You don’t just need an accounting system, you need an accounting system with enterprise level sales order entry that allows you to go beyond record keeping to process management and manage multiple companies within the same system so you can grow your business seamlessly. You don’t just need an inventory system, you need an inventory system that acts as a traceability system with production batch tracking that allows you to record and assign quality test results, auto-assign lot certifications and enforce lot holds. You don’t just need to be able to manage freight costs, you need to be able to manage multi-leg freight and assign freight costs to Sales Orders and Transfers and automate freight expenses. You don’t just need a food business management system, you need a food business management system that can automate brokerage, auto-calculate rebates and maintain accurate pricing with customer price lists. You don’t just need an ERP system, you need food processing ERP software that understands your industry and serves as accounting software, food processing software, inventory software, sales software, grower accounting software and more all in one. Read More
NorthScope was built with your industry and your pain points in mind. With NorthScope, we want you to succeed. We want you to succeed so badly that we’re more interested in a successful software implementation for you than in selling our next deal. And to make sure that happens, we will guide you every step of the way to ensure that NorthScope is the solution to your problems and we don’t stop trying to solve your problems where NorthScope ends, we’ll go beyond our software to help support your Primary Food Processing business. We want to help make your problems go away.
Before NorthScope, you may have experienced any one of the following: non-integrated systems, lost support for an old and outdated system, a cost to upgrade that was too high, the inability to acquire new companies in an efficient way due to your limiting software, a difficult-to-use system, outgrowing Quickbooks (or something like it), never-ending implementations or handwriting and hand-keying information, possibly multiple times, which presented a lot of room for error.
After NorthScope, your problems will go away. Your problems will go away because we help solve them – we don’t just put a bandaid on it whether it’s in scope or out of scope of the project, we care about walking through the steps to fix the issue by understanding why it happens so that we can do it the right way, the first time, even if that means taking more time and doing more non-billable work to ensure the success of your project. After NorthScope, you’ve entered into a partnership where we’ll hold your hand through implementation and beyond, work with you and provide you the tools to build the business you’ve always wanted.